Sunday, August 29, 2010

All About Me...

Hello friends! 

My name is Martha Jarmon, creator of Martha's Corner.  I was born a long time ago in Dallas, Texas, and raised in Fort Worth, Texas.  I attended Fort Worth schools but graduated from Everman Senior High.  I am going on my 12th year of marriage to Micheal and we have a nine-year-old son together.  We also have four more children brought in the marriage from previous relationships.  I graduated from Dallas Baptist University in 2002, with a Bachelor's in Business Management.  I earned my Teacher's Certification from ECAP in 2006, and was employed as a teacher with Fort Worth Independent School District in 2006.   I have taught first grade, second grade, and now kindergarten.  I am starting my fifth year with the district - - teaching kindergarten again!  I am so excited to get started with this Master's Program in Educational Leadership at Midwestern State University.  I am ready for my next step in life, which is to become a leader with Fort Worth Independent School District. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Martha. Thanks for starting your blog. I enjoyed reading your profile.

    ReplyDelete